15 December 2011

☊ seoul city fangirl post cards ☊

I have to be an absolute fangirl even at the Seoul Global Culture & Tourism Center ㅋㅋㅋ!

I was looking forward to the free postcard event although I expected the idol postcards to be gone already. Suju's postcard was released for the Seoul Summer Sale and it was already Autumn when we visited~ So I was almost certain I wouldn't find a trace of those postcards by then.

Surely, there were none on display on the Seoul Global Culture & Tourism Center in Myeongdong. The postcards available were really pretty though so I initially took a few and was planning to send them out already. Good thing I had the inkling to ask the staff about the SJ postcards ... They found me some tourist packages from last summer and they had the SJ and 2pm postcards below~




ㅋㅋㅋ lucky finds! Ahhh, so pretty ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

spazz with me! ㅋㅋㅋ