15 September 2011

☊ eye candy: lee hongki ☊

Just watched the Chuseok TV Special 노리코 서울에 가다  




Oooooh, Hongki is totally TOTALLY leading man material. I am most definitely rooting for him in his acting career. I miss his Jeremy character dearly from 미남이 시네요… I hope he gets a lead role in a good drama/movie after this TV special. Maybe it's just me but I think his close-ups are too precious …

Oh, Hongki's short singing moments are of course adorable! He played his angsty musician character well. He wasn't as hippie nor as rock as Janggeunseok was in Mary Me Mary, but he was just as endearing. His angry snarl is almost trademark now … I still love it no matter~




And then his smile is a KILLER.



Ah, the non-fangirl part of me (yes, it exists somewhere deep down haha) did enjoy the short film in itself. I'll gush about that in another post. This one is solely dedicated to Hongki spazzing!


Eng subs must definitely come out for this. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

spazz with me! ㅋㅋㅋ